Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Into the Woods by, Lyn Gardner


Into the Woods is a story surrounding the fairytale of the Pied Piper. The pied Piper's "Flute" has been passed down from generation to generation and has fallen into the young hands of Storm. Storm does not realize the power that she possesses. However, when an evil man tries to take the flute from her, storm and her two sisters start off on an adventure of a lifetime. This book takes you through different fairy tales like Hansel and Gretel and Jack and the beanstalk. Being a huge Fairytale lover I found the book to be lacking. Some of my favorite stories where altered and I got tired of chapter after chapter a different "major" event happening. I would love to have another perspective of this book, so pease read and let me know!

No comments: