Monday, March 10, 2008

Demon Keeper by, Royce Buckingham


If this book hadn't been recommended to me I am not sure I would have picked it out. On the cover it does not look like a book for me, but I actually enjoyed reading it. Nat is in charge of demons who live in his house. His only job is to feed them and make sure they don't get out. However, one night Nat leaves a window open and two mischievous boys enter the house to see what they can steal. Only one makes it out alive...and worst of all...they have let out the BEAST. The BEAST that is always hungry!!!! Now Nat must somehow bring the BEAST back (while not getting killed), and worry about his enemy the "thin man" who seems to be lurking around. I enjoyed the book, and give it 2 thumbs up....thanks for the recommendation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a good quick read. It was very interesting, it was very vivid from beginning to end.

Kassandra! said...

OMG, this book is about a boy who FEEDS demons. isn't that dangerous... well can't tell ya, but you can pick up this easy read at your local library.
ALSO, go on youtube!!!!!!!!!