Monday, March 24, 2008

Epic by Connor Kostick


I will have to admit this was a bit of a stretch for me. This was a science fiction book about a world where you have to play in a video game to earn money and a place in the "real" world. If your character is killed in the game then in the "real" world you have lost all your fortune and have to start over with a new character. I found the concept interesting (playing in the video game of "Epic"), but must admit at times were confused with the language of the story being futuristic (but this is not my best genre). Towards the end of the story when the quest was at it's peak I could not put the book down. However, I then would have liked to have a different ending. I can see why this book is popular...it is creative, fun, and a good science fiction novel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was an AWESOME book. A very good book for sci-fi lovers